Apply for Bright Scholar - School for the Future
If you are interested in enrolling your ward at Bright Scholar, Sonipat, it is the right time to move a step closer towards brighter future.
Agewise Eligibility (As on 1st April)
1. Nursery –
2. Primary –
3. Class I –
4. Class II Onwards –
A candidate can obtain an Application Form from School office after payment of a non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fees. The application needs to be submitted at the School Office before the last date of closure of application.
1. Please contact the School Admission Office for the Admission Procedure for Classes.
2. The selection of the candidate will depend upon his performance in the entrance test, interaction and availability of seats in the concerned class. However, meritorious students may be offered admission on the basis of interaction only.
3.The offer of admission and the last date for the submission of fee will be specified after the test and the interaction
4. The school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to the admission, the decision of the Management will be final.
1. The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be informed telephonically.
2. Students offered admission must complete all formalities before joining. The offer will stand cancelled if admission fee is not deposited within 4 days of the result declaration and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’
3. Admission will be valid only if the payment is made on or before the date given by the school along with the necessary documents and on completion of all the formalities.